Academic Growth Hacker & Business Analyst
60 ECTS - 2 Terms
Growth Hacking is a methodology and data-driven process of rapid experimentation across all marketing channels. It goes far beyond customer acquisition by exploring and testing growth strategies along the whole funnel of a business.
Shape your future career and become a Growth Hacker!
Become a Certified Growth Hacker in 2 Terms
Learn how to collect and analyze data, how to run growth experiments and the tools involved and apply your new skills in real-life projects.
WHY THIS PROGRAM
- Mix technological know-how with business goals
- Understand data and how to make use of it
- Develop your career in Growth Hacking
- Receive certificates from Google, HubSpot & others
- Work on real-life projects
- Apply your skills in a professional setting
Next start: TBD
- Diploma: “Academic Growth Hacker and Business Analyst”
- Language: English
- Format: The lectures take place 3 times per week in term 1, and once per week in addition to the mandatory work experience in term 2.
- Academic Director: Adrian Zettl-Singh, MBus, MJourn
- Target group: People with an educational and/or a professional background in Marketing, Advertising or IT who want to deepen their knowledge.
- Participation Fee: EUR 2,500 – per term
With an academic degree: min. 6 months of work experience
Without an academic degree: min. 2 years of work experience
- Step 1: Fill out the online form at thegrowthbase.com
- Step 2: Send your CV, cover letter & degree certificates
- Step 3: Personal interview
- Step 4: Admission decision
Apply now to become a growth hacker
The admission decision will be taken after a personal interview, get ready!